Would you like to become a member of
Ozarks Romance Authors?
If you love writing, you’ll have a place at ORA. Membership is open to writers at any stage of their career, whether you are an aspiring author or a New York Times bestseller.
Membership benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Networking with fellow writers, published authors, and industry professionals
- Local book signing opportunities
- Up-to-date industry news
- Unlimited access to ORA’s online resources
- Online support and discussion with fellow members
- Discounted tickets to our annual conference
- Free booth space at the conference for authors
- Monthly meetings full of fantastic information from our speakers
- Morning critique group
- Admittance to our online loop
- Use of our lending library
- Listing of your website, blog, Facebook and Twitter on our website
- Social media promotion of book releases, blog stops, signings, etc.
- Networking, friendship and fun
- Much, much more!
Ozarks Romance Authors invites you to join the fun, and we do have fun. If you’ve always wanted to write but never thought you could and/or just haven’t tried, now is the time. We encourage you to follow that dream.
Feel free to contact us at OzarksRomanceAuthors@gmail.com for more details, or join us at The Library Station (Frisco Room) in Springfield, MO, the first Saturday of each month.
Annual membership dues are only $25. Anyone interested in ORA is welcome to attend, for free, up to three of our monthly meetings.